Tuesday 26 July 2011

Birthday Weekend






CC & I celebrated both of our birthdays (on consecutive days) in one huge weekend! Dinner with her parents, a picnic, rollercoaster rides at Tivoli Gröna Lund, drinks with some of her really great friends, another delicious dinner at one of CC's favourite restaurants and a wedding on CC's birthday to top it all off! Massive. My old-man body and heart almost couldn't take all the excitement!


Special mention goes to this house, which made my day (I'm a simple guy, alright!). The roof needs a good mow. HUGE thankyou's to everyone for the birthday wishes and to everyone who made the weekend as awesome as it was (whether you were from Perth, Melbourne, the Phil's or Sweden) - you know who you are! I'll finish this particular post with some stunning artwork from some friends that you will all want to hang on your walls.






















No comments:

Post a Comment